VIENNA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION (VHA)
About the hospital
Initiated in 1888 through a donation of Princess Wilhelmina Elizabeth of Montleart, the hospital was opened two years later. Magnifications and expansions followed, most recently in the 1960s and 1990s. One focus is oncology; the hospital offers all methods of modern oncology and hematology. The traumatology department includes osteo-synthetic treatment of bone fractures and an endoprosthetic treatment of hip, knee and shoulder joint.
Key Figures of Medical Care (2011)
For more information about the hospital please visit www.wienkav.at/wil