VIENNA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION (VHA)
Krankenanstalt Rudolfstiftung inkl. Standort Semmelweis Frauenklinik
About the hospital
In 1865 the hospital was first put into service with seven departments. In 1977 a new building was added expanding the capacity to over 800 beds. The eye department is equipped with an advanced excimer laser, the ambulance for Refractive eye surgery uses state of the art technology. The neurosurgery department offers a full range of diagnostics and treatment of neurosurgical diseases. The priorities of the Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine include pediatric neurology, allergy and pulmonology, urology, endocrinology and diabetes mellitus. The Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics directs the location Semmelweis Women‘s Hospital.
For more information about the hospital please visit http://www.wienkav.at/kav/kar/