GOING MEDICAL - Vienna waits for you
The Vienna Open Medical Institute
The Vienna Open Medical Institute (Vienna OMI) is a collaborative effort of
- the Vienna Hospital Association (VHA),
- the American Austrian Foundation (AAF),
- the Medical University of Vienna (MedUni),
- the Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW)
- the Society of Physicians in Vienna
- and the Medical Chamber Vienna
to make Vienna the leading center for postgraduate education and experience exchange in medicine.The goal is to establish a global medical network to strengthen Vienna's position as humanitarian capital and scientific center in the heart of Europe.
Highly qualified physicians from all over the world are invited to learn and study in Viennese hospitals and research institutions. The Vienna Open Medical Institute has evolved from the Open Medical Institute, a program of the American Austrian Foundation.